Privacy Statement of Sailing Cruises in Comfort
1 May 2018
During the processing we conform to the requirements of the applicable data protection legislation. This means we:
- clearly specify our purposes before we process personal data, by using this Privacy Statement;
- limit our collection of personal data to only the personal data needed for legitimate purposes;
- first ask for explicit permission to process your personal data in cases where your permission is required;
- take appropriate security measures to protect your personal data and we demand the same from parties who process personal data on our behalf;
- respect your right to inspect, correct or delete your personal data held by us.
Sailing Cruises in Comfort is the party responsible for all data processing. In this privacy statement, we will explain which personal data we collect and for which purposes. We recommend that you read it carefully.
Handling your information request/reservation
We will use your personal data when handling your information request/reservation. We may share your data with the supplier or third parties who deliver the final products and services that you have booked with us. We may also obtain information on your payment from your bank or credit card company. For this purpose, we use your personal data. We do this on the basis of your consent. We store this information until your order has been completed and seven years thereafter (the legal retention period).
We can inform you about special offers, and new products or services:
- by e-mail
- via social media
You can object at all times against these up dates. Every e-mail contains a cancellation link. On social media, you can block us or use the cancellation option.
Providing Data to Third Parties
We may provide your data to our partners. These partners are involved in the execution of the agreement. These partners may be based outside the EU. Therefore the service will ask for your explicit consent. Our website features social media buttons. These buttons are used by the providers of these services to collect your personal data.
We take security measures to reduce misuse of and unauthorised access to personal data.
Data protection officer
We have appointed a so-called data protection officer. This person is responsible for privacy matters within our organisation. Our data protection officer is Loes Douze and is available by e-mail (email@example.com) or phone (+31 62 906 31 80) for all your questions and requests.
Changes to this Privacy Statement
We reserve the right to modify this statement. We recommend that you consult this statement on a regular basis, so that you remain informed of any changes.
Inspection and Modification of your Data
- Being informed on which personal data we have and what we are using it for;
- Inspection of the personal data that we keep from you;
- Having incorrect data corrected;
- Request to delete outdated personal data;
- Revoke your consent;
- Object to certain uses.
Please note that you always make clear who you are, so that we can assure that we do not modify or remove the data from the wrong person.
If you think that we are not helping you in the right way, you have the right to lodge a complaint at the authority. For The Netherlands, this is the Autoriteit Persoonsgegevens.
Sailing Cruises in Comfort
+31 62 906 31 80